星期二, 五月 02, 2006

Cherry blossom 樱花盛开。。。

There are two cherry trees in front of our apartment...We have been waiting for the trees to bloom since last summer.

At last they bloom this year...awesome!

The photos were taken from the balcony...nice, isn't it?

These few days the weather is getting warmer...A walk in the late morning become the routine for us. 帆帆 was very excited if he saw me changing my outfit and picking up the sling. It's being so long without any outing...(last winter was extremely long。。。。and cooooldd).


5 条评论:

MayY . C 五月媽媽 说...

I was thinking about you and wanna to ask you about the cherry trees hope to see some cherry blossom scenery,,
There you go,, read my mind??
The scenery is Beautiful ler,,,, I wish I am there....

MayY . C 五月媽媽 说...

more more pictures,, close up pictures , some 帆帆 and mommy pictures too. :)

MayY . C 五月媽媽 说...

ChuiPin,
Do you make sushi?? if you do, can you show me the food pictures and recipe??
Sushi rice is hard to control the taste ler,,, I have a book showing me the instruction still turn out bad ler,, can you show me an easy way.. Buying Japanese ingredient here is easy,, Can you share your心得呢?

烦妈妈 说...

May...hehehe...actually I wanna post it even earlier...now the leaves are growing...perhaps 1 more week the cherry tree will turn green then.

Btw, I did make sushi...but no picture was taken...will take some next time...but I just know some simple one...I'll try to post it if have time...:P

烦妈妈 说...

Maria...haha...I thought you can carry both of them one shot...haha...ya...I like sling then stroller...plus it's easy to carry...not like stroller, it seems very troublesome for us.

Ok..ok...i will try to post more pictures...:P