星期五, 四月 28, 2006

Fun and Tag

I was tagged by May (Blogie-talkie)...never imagine that I would be tagged...hahaha
back to the questions...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Ehhhh....the book only got 16 pages...:P...It's 帆帆's song book...hehe.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I'm stretching it now..then....what to do next????

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A Japanese show which talk about forture telling...emmm...can't really understand...:P my japanese is only 半桶水。

4. Without looking, guess what time is it?
8.30pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
8.34pm....hehe...i just put 帆帆 to sleep...of course I know the time.

6. With exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The japanese show that I mentioned before...still on the air.

7. when did you last step outside? what were you doing?
Same as May, grocery shopping. But that is about 4/5 hours ago...

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Blogie-talkie blog.

9. what are you wearing.
A long sleeve T-shirt and a track bottom.

10. Did you dream last night?
I guess no...I hardly get a good night sleep...woke up few times to breastfed 帆帆.

11. When did you last laugh?
An hour ago when I played with 帆帆...he laughed out so loud when he saw his mommy silly face.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
The only monthly calender which marked with red cross on the passing days. I'm counting down the day to go back Malaysia. We have a one-month holiday to spend. Really looking forward to that.

phewwwww....still got so many question huhhhh....

13.Seen anything weird lately?
The hairs on the floor...I'm losing lots of hairs lately...:(

14. What do you think of this quiz?
fun...first time do this thing...:D

15. What is the last film you saw?
Never go to cinema since I'm here in Japan...We are living in a small fishing village where you need to drive for at least 2 hrs to go to a town that got cinema. BTW, we just rent a DVD -- I'm Sam -- very touching story...telling a story about a retarded dad and his girl.

16. If you befame a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
emmmmm....never think about that....let me think first huhhh...

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
hemmmm...never work before...:P I have no any working experience....paiseh paiseh...

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Natural hazard...nomore earthquake, nomore typhoon, nomore flood, nomore tsunami, nomore hurricane, nomore etc etc...

19. Do you like to dance?
Dunno how to dance...:P...hope to learn someday....tell you what...I've never stepped into a Disco hall before.

20. George Bush.
Yalor...what about him? I've the same feeling as May...disgust...

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Never think of any name before 帆帆 was born...帆帆's name was given after a few days he got to the world.
It's given by his dad...look thru the net (www.name999.com) with his 生辰八字。。。hehe...yet, when I was pregnant with 帆帆, I knew it would be a boy...

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
We called him "BB"...

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Never...but now I'm living in Japan. This was our third year. We will be back to Malaysia next year. My hubby is pursuing his PhD here...next year is his final year.

24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I would like to go there without any pain...:P ...if HE could let me ask for that la...

25. 5 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
hemmmmm....who would I tag? I've no idea at all...who else can I tag...this blog only have a few visitors...two of them have been tagged before...can I tagged QQ mommy (啊潘咭) and my sister (航航出状元)? hope they will see this.

3 条评论:

烦妈妈 说...

嘻嘻。。。航航妈咪是我的妹妹。。。
She still in the same house...just that no time to update kua...guess so...

MayY . C 五月媽媽 说...

航航妈咪 is your sister, That's where I got your link.
I see you a very soft and sweet person from this quiz, I am sure you are one lovely wife and mother.
Lossing hair is normal after giving birth, no worry, you be ok after a year later.
The movie "Sam I am" very touching movie. I have a true touching story will share with blogger soon, but I have to get the detail story from a DJ in SanFancisco first.(I heard it over the Radio Station.)

烦妈妈 说...

May...I'm actually a very clumsy person...hahaha...
The amount of my hair lose really scared me...:(
Can't wait for the story...looking forward to your post soon.