星期四, 四月 27, 2006

Mini pushup

4 条评论:

MayY . C 五月媽媽 说...

帆帆好得意.........
Auntie May 來鍚锡 來抱抱
Pictures like this is more than enough reason for you to post more often.
I see you in Twinsmom blog, ya,she is my inspiration to start a blog, she encourage me to keep blogging regardless how I write. I did have a post writing about her too, the link is this http://blogie-talkie.blogspot.com/2006/03/blog-post.html Now, I find the more you post the more you will addicted to it. Jot down anything about帆帆will be a precious memory.

烦妈妈 说...

Auntie May。。。帆帆要抱抱。。。
I've read about your post about Twinsmom...I too have that kind of feeling about you...guess that is 缘份吧。And that keep me return to the blog again. :)
I will keep on updating this blog, though it could probably be very slow...:P

烦妈妈 说...

Sorry Twinsmom...hehe...
I'm glad to know both of you...I almost give up on the blog already...you two gave me the encouragement to continue...thanks so much...

烦妈妈 说...

Ohhh...I forgot to answer Twinsmom question...the red thingy is a toy given by a japanse friend...i actually wanna make a scrap about the toy...took the picture of the toy long time ago but just dun hv the time to make it...i will post the full view of the toy later...:)