星期一, 六月 12, 2006

帆帆 first time on the plane...


That was 帆帆's first balik kampung trip since he was born. And it's our first time travel with a baby...hah. Not so bad I could say, for a 7-hour flight, he only cried a few times, we were dreading he would cry throughout the journey...silly papa and mommy...haha.
When 帆帆 started crying...papa was so tension when he saw harassed faces pointed at our position.
Afterall, 帆帆 did quite well...

3 条评论:

MayY . C 五月媽媽 说...

good for 帆帆! You all did well!
My Brayden still have not experience Airplane yet! I am planning to go home in End year,, still thinking.
However, a month is not long, especially you have many relatives and friends to visit. That's why if I go home, I am hoping to stay at least 2 months lor.

烦妈妈 说...

yup...May...u r rite...a month is too short...I hope we have two months...but my hubby can't leave his stuff here for that long...:(

烦妈妈 说...

:P we were rushing here and there while in M'sia...n never really hv time to sit down, online n blogging...sorry ya, Twinmom...keep u waiting...