帆帆回乡 (一)
First week ~ At Kajang home... 
We stayed at Kajang, our sweet little home for the first two weeks. The first thing fanpapa did after settling down was to buy the Kajang satay...he've been longed for this yummy cuisine long long time ago lor...
We lazed our first week away...doing nothing...just eat and sleep and eat...besides playing with FF (帆帆). :D
Second week ~ 帆帆 and Grandma
Papa and mama had a workshop to attend, grandma came over from Jerantut to babysit FF. This's the first time mommy left FF with someone else... ... ... ... ...

帆帆 and Grandma
******************************
In the meanwhile we discovered that FF is allergic to cow's milk (probably all dairy products). We bought a lactose-free Dumex formula milk for FF, upon MIL request. Initially we thought that FF could be lactose intolerent... so we bought a lactose-free formula.
Soon after we bottle-fed him, his mouth and skin turned red and rashed...we tried for the second time...and it's the same. :( Fool me...I never realize that...I have been breastfeeding him since...and now I still am. AND I never realize that the dairy products I consumed had caused him so much pains for the past few months...真是大失败!
We then went for a soy made formula...and he looks happy till then...not as distressed as before...no more diarrhoea...
My beloved dairy was totally eliminated from my diet since then.
*******************************



3 条评论:
I thought FanFan only few months old,, it's too soon to give him cow milk? We switch to cow milk when the baby turn one year old,,
Anyway,, Satay, my favouritesssssss ler,
No...May, we didn't give FF fresh cow milk...we only gave him normal baby formula milk, most of them are made from cow milk...cow milk is the main ingredient.
In Japan, their baby formula milks are made from soy milk, and I didn't notice that before...
Hehehe...satay is always our M'sian favourite...yummy!
:P...hehe...Twinsmom...u r rite, cow milk for cow only...haha...
btw, i'm poor in journaling...:P just dunno how to write an interesting journal...hehe...i thought satay might b interesting n tempting...hehe...at least to May (blogie-talkie)...haha
发表评论