is this mean FanFan is ONE year old on Nov.29th?? Ai yar,, I miss that ler,, Hurry hurry let me Wish him a happy Happy Happy Happy Belated Birthday from Auntie May lor,, Let see, How Can I make up with him???????
May, u haven't miss fanfan's birthday...his birthday is on the 12th this month. The ceremony was actually organized for babies of 1-year-old plus minus...fanfan's only 11-months-old-and-two-weeks...some babies are even 1-year-old plus. Initially, the ceremony was only opened for 10 babies to participate. We were so lucky that they let fanfan participate, he was the number 11...haha. We were so proud of him that day...he managed to carry the "mochi" and walked straight to the end. I was so worried that he'd cry...haha.
3 条评论:
is this mean FanFan is ONE year old on Nov.29th??
Ai yar,, I miss that ler,, Hurry hurry let me Wish him a happy Happy Happy Happy Belated Birthday from Auntie May lor,, Let see, How Can I make up with him???????
May, u haven't miss fanfan's birthday...his birthday is on the 12th this month.
The ceremony was actually organized for babies of 1-year-old plus minus...fanfan's only 11-months-old-and-two-weeks...some babies are even 1-year-old plus. Initially, the ceremony was only opened for 10 babies to participate. We were so lucky that they let fanfan participate, he was the number 11...haha.
We were so proud of him that day...he managed to carry the "mochi" and walked straight to the end. I was so worried that he'd cry...haha.
恭喜帆帆成为第11位参与者!
那表示帆帆起步将比别人快哦!加油。。。
好厉害。。。那mochi看来很重哩!
发表评论