Very Cute boy I see here ler,,,,,,,,, I always find your photo Scrapbooking is so neat and pretty. I see you a talented lady kar,, so keep up this good mood, make more pictures for us to see.. FanFan, A Big Hug from Auntie May,, :)
May...thanks... the scrapbooking is fun...but sometimes i just out of ideas...n i find my scrapbooking dull leh...somemore not many nice pictures...have no camera eyes :( can't wait to see your new post...hurry up. :P
3 条评论:
穿得圆圆的好可爱!
天很冷吧?
Very Cute boy I see here ler,,,,,,,,,
I always find your photo Scrapbooking is so neat and pretty. I see you a talented lady kar,, so keep up this good mood, make more pictures for us to see..
FanFan, A Big Hug from Auntie May,, :)
荦怡, 天气是越来越冷了。帆妈妈最怕冷了,不过帆帆就不会怕冷呢。。。可能帆帆是冬天出世的,所以不怕冷吧。
May...thanks...
the scrapbooking is fun...but sometimes i just out of ideas...n i find my scrapbooking dull leh...somemore not many nice pictures...have no camera eyes :(
can't wait to see your new post...hurry up. :P
发表评论