One year mer,, FanFan birthday coming up right?? Tell me when, please. Being a bit busy, didn't come on my own PC for a while, as when I work, I already spend long day infront of the PC , so lately quite lazy to update my blog.. but got to upload some of my food pictures soon,, Nice couple lar,, you look good, I envy you, look skinny and pretty lar,, Admire so much.
almost one year...but actually more than a month la :P. fanfan's b'thday is on 12 Dec, still haven't decide how to celebrate it. :D Actually been waiting for your new posts, guess u must b very busy lately. ok, looking forward to your food pic...must b yummy. wish i could eat...not only see...haha aiya...pls don't envy me...photo cannot tell much...haha Glad to recieve your comments..."long time no see...friend"
2 条评论:
One year mer,, FanFan birthday coming up right??
Tell me when, please.
Being a bit busy, didn't come on my own PC for a while, as when I work, I already spend long day infront of the PC , so lately quite lazy to update my blog.. but got to upload some of my food pictures soon,,
Nice couple lar,, you look good, I envy you, look skinny and pretty lar,, Admire so much.
almost one year...but actually more than a month la :P.
fanfan's b'thday is on 12 Dec, still haven't decide how to celebrate it. :D
Actually been waiting for your new posts, guess u must b very busy lately. ok, looking forward to your food pic...must b yummy. wish i could eat...not only see...haha
aiya...pls don't envy me...photo cannot tell much...haha
Glad to recieve your comments..."long time no see...friend"
发表评论