maybe he is ready for more solid food. Or you can rent a bump to bump the milk and feed him with cups, don't start bottle with nipple or try not to use sipping cup too, use cup with lid, like coffee cup ler,(just small hold),, this will be good for his teeth and train him early drinking from the cup, you have no regret. Easy say than done,, seee how it goes . I hope you will take it easy, FanFan is growing.
2 条评论:
maybe he is ready for more solid food.
Or you can rent a bump to bump the milk and feed him with cups, don't start bottle with nipple or try not to use sipping cup too, use cup with lid, like coffee cup ler,(just small hold),, this will be good for his teeth and train him early drinking from the cup, you have no regret. Easy say than done,, seee how it goes .
I hope you will take it easy, FanFan is growing.
Thanks May...
I guess so, probably it's time for weaning and have more solids.
I will try the cup method...thanks...
发表评论