星期六, 五月 06, 2006

寝返り。。。Roll over...

帆帆 has mastered how to roll over from his back to his front without any help on his 4 months old and 2 weeks...however he still can't turn himself back to the lying position...guess this will take another 2 months.

When he first learn to kick himself on his 3 months old...he was so impatient that he always want us to give him a push.



And suddenly on 20th April... he rolled himself over..."te den!"...and grin at me...just like a clown proudly present his circus artistry....hahaha...mommy is proud of you...

5 条评论:

烦妈妈 说...

hahaha...then 帆帆 is like Isabelle ler...consider fat fat type one...
I guess if they've mastered the skill...they will turn it spontaneously eventough fat fat...hehe...

MayY . C 五月媽媽 说...

I've being waiting for about 5 minutes, Still can't play the video, maybe the server Provider is busy,, Still have it on and let it auto play,, the volumn will let me know when video play.

帆帆really smart ler,,
Ya, my sister in law told me I must help my boy to roll over at 4 months, I was so worry if I don't, the baby will never able to do it himself, silly me!
Anyway, Brayden did well after few practised.
Honestly, your gramma and scripts writing is really really good, why you got the idea you are not good in your English??(so far, I am the one with broken Language, but I write for myself lor)
Hey,, no more excuse now. Write more and post more with lots of pictures.

烦妈妈 说...

haha...ya...May, my sisters also told me to help 帆帆 to roll over...it's a good practice to strengthen their muscles and the neck.

No ler...me one very broken lah...(this sure broken one...haha)

Btw, I will b away from the blog for few days...tomorrow will have to travel to tokyo...the day after tomorrow will depart from Narita...yeahhhh...we will be back to M'sia.

MayY . C 五月媽媽 说...

have a good trip
So envy.............

烦妈妈 说...

Thank you 9-9, 帆帆 will ganbaremasu...but 帆帆 is not naughty lah...